Starliege Magician Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starliege Magician Academy

An academy for all who seek to become better duelists.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
MENU
Game Station
-----------
Latest topics
» Activity Guys!
The Struggles of Being a Girl on DN I_icon_minitimeby White Fox Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:55 am

» Help Guys!!!!
The Struggles of Being a Girl on DN I_icon_minitimeby AvatarOfGusto Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:01 pm

» Is the forum dead?
The Struggles of Being a Girl on DN I_icon_minitimeby White Fox Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:04 am

» Goodbye, graveyard forum
The Struggles of Being a Girl on DN I_icon_minitimeby xekoz2 Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:30 pm

» Name a Card Game!
The Struggles of Being a Girl on DN I_icon_minitimeby QueenLeo139 Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:20 am

» I'm here, I guess.
The Struggles of Being a Girl on DN I_icon_minitimeby xekoz2 Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:51 pm

» Introduction thing
The Struggles of Being a Girl on DN I_icon_minitimeby Princess Hyakka Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:17 pm

» Duelingnetwork
The Struggles of Being a Girl on DN I_icon_minitimeby PrincessFairy Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:38 pm

» [Girls]Miyuki-chan's Test Result
The Struggles of Being a Girl on DN I_icon_minitimeby xekoz2 Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:50 pm

Most Viewed Topics
YGOpro/DEVpro sleeves
Ghostrick Guide
Infernoids Discussion
Princess Hyakka's Deck Garage
Name a Card Game!
Is the forum dead?
Forum Rules
Testing Rubric
Shiver in fear D:
Goodbye, graveyard forum
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Struggles of Being a Girl on DN

Go down 
+4
(memento) kagerosa
xekoz2
QueenLeo139
8 posters
AuthorMessage
QueenLeo139

QueenLeo139

The Struggles of Being a Girl on DN Empty
PostSubject: The Struggles of Being a Girl on DN   The Struggles of Being a Girl on DN I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 2:35 pm

Girls,

This is how you get at a boy when they ask to play truth or dare. lol!The Struggles of Being a Girl on DN 0z1Km7S
Back to top Go down
xekoz2

xekoz2

PostSubject: Re: The Struggles of Being a Girl on DN   The Struggles of Being a Girl on DN I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 3:00 pm

Good job! Fight the douchebag empire XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Struggles of Being a Girl on DN   The Struggles of Being a Girl on DN I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 3:46 pm

It's wierd that people are so bored they choose Talking to someone random who they dont know
and could probably be a stalker just because of their name than play yugioh
Back to top Go down
(memento) kagerosa

(memento) kagerosa

PostSubject: Re: The Struggles of Being a Girl on DN   The Struggles of Being a Girl on DN I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 5:26 pm

LMFAO, that's rather tactical jocolor
Back to top Go down
http://duelingnetwork.com
White Fox

White Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Struggles of Being a Girl on DN   The Struggles of Being a Girl on DN I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 6:25 pm

QueenLeo139 wrote:
are you only talking to me because im girl on dn?

I think this is sad, but not in a funny way. Those kind of people can be separated in two groups. perverts and lonely dumb men. It happens to me that I am mistaken for a girl and a guy tries to hit on me (no joke...that shit really happens to me), because I use too many smileys and use female fox avatars. I explain at once I am a guy and send them away. But I am not mad at them. Even if a lot of them are just dumb fools. A part of them just want someone who could love them, how they are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Struggles of Being a Girl on DN   The Struggles of Being a Girl on DN I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 6:51 pm

.......... Your a Guy!? That Actully makes alot more sense
Back to top Go down
! The Messiah !
Admin
! The Messiah !

PostSubject: Re: The Struggles of Being a Girl on DN   The Struggles of Being a Girl on DN I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 2:08 pm

.......... Your a Guy!? That Actully makes alot more sense

He confuses a lot of people. Also, I wouldnt say people who talk to random strangers are all perverted. I mean I do it all the time, just to be funny and you never know who you meet. But regardless of that, thats a pretty cool method.
Back to top Go down
Princess Hyakka

Princess Hyakka

PostSubject: Re: The Struggles of Being a Girl on DN   The Struggles of Being a Girl on DN I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 3:33 pm

lol the struggle is real for us girls on DN l
Back to top Go down
PrincessFairy
Admin
PrincessFairy

PostSubject: Re: The Struggles of Being a Girl on DN   The Struggles of Being a Girl on DN I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 3:44 pm

yep i get about 10-20 messages i normally say i'm a lesbian and they leave me alone
Back to top Go down
https://starliegemagician.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Struggles of Being a Girl on DN   The Struggles of Being a Girl on DN I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 8:27 pm

Okay MAYBE not all are Perverts/Stalker but when someone start talking to you because of a name they are gonna:
- A: Ignore Obviously
- B: Say who are you then decide if creepy stalker or not depending on the reason then play a trick like Leo or Ask you to leave them alone

it should fairly be kinda obvious to the people who do that

DN is where Yugioh is played... it's not E-Harmony, it's not facebook it's a game It's okay to make yugioh friends but not try to make yourself seem like a stalker

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Struggles of Being a Girl on DN   The Struggles of Being a Girl on DN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Struggles of Being a Girl on DN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Starliege Magician Academy :: Miscallaneous :: General Discussion-
Jump to: