Starliege Magician Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starliege Magician Academy

An academy for all who seek to become better duelists.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
MENU
Game Station
-----------
Latest topics
» Activity Guys!
Death the Kid Results I_icon_minitimeby White Fox Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:55 am

» Help Guys!!!!
Death the Kid Results I_icon_minitimeby AvatarOfGusto Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:01 pm

» Is the forum dead?
Death the Kid Results I_icon_minitimeby White Fox Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:04 am

» Goodbye, graveyard forum
Death the Kid Results I_icon_minitimeby xekoz2 Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:30 pm

» Name a Card Game!
Death the Kid Results I_icon_minitimeby QueenLeo139 Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:20 am

» I'm here, I guess.
Death the Kid Results I_icon_minitimeby xekoz2 Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:51 pm

» Introduction thing
Death the Kid Results I_icon_minitimeby Princess Hyakka Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:17 pm

» Duelingnetwork
Death the Kid Results I_icon_minitimeby PrincessFairy Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:38 pm

» [Girls]Miyuki-chan's Test Result
Death the Kid Results I_icon_minitimeby xekoz2 Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:50 pm

Most Viewed Topics
YGOpro/DEVpro sleeves
Ghostrick Guide
Infernoids Discussion
Princess Hyakka's Deck Garage
Name a Card Game!
Is the forum dead?
Forum Rules
Testing Rubric
Shiver in fear D:
Goodbye, graveyard forum
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Death the Kid Results

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess Hyakka

Princess Hyakka

Death the Kid Results Empty
PostSubject: Death the Kid Results   Death the Kid Results I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 1:24 pm

Testing Duel Type: Match
Format: Most Current TCG
Banned Decks: Includes but is not limited to: Stall, Burn, Exodia, Trolling, or any other Alternate Win Condition Decks (e.g. Horakthy, GP Leo, etc.)

Match Results
(Princess Hyakka) vs ([C.C.])
(Cosmic Dragons) vs. (Gishki)
Duel Results: Testee won: 2-0 (10/10)

Deck  Total: 21/35

Main Deck Structure: 8/15 - Does the deck look consistent?
Main Deck Synergy: 5/10 - Do the cards support each other well?
Extra Deck: 8/10 - Was the Extra deck appropriate and mesh well with the Main deck?

Match Performance: 44/55

Card Utilization: 5/10 - Did the testee utilize his cards properly?
Concentration: 8/10 - Subtract 2 for every misplay, until 0.
Control of the Duel: 9/10 - Did the testee have a clear dominance throughout the duel?
Siding Skills: 7/10 - Did the testee side in everything they could to hinder the Tester's deck?
Respect: 15/15 - Was the testee respectful throughout the match?

Final Score: 85/100
0-50 places you in Charmers
51-85 places you in Sorcerers
86-100 places you in Grand Mage

Congratulation you have been placed in Sorcerer where all the magic happens Smile
i re-did it and when i added up the scores it adds up to 65 so either way your still in Sorcerer and i do my honest opinion when i do the results hunn.

Last edited by Princess Hyakka on Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Death the Kid

Death the Kid

PostSubject: Re: Death the Kid Results   Death the Kid Results I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 1:36 pm

Not to sound like a kid [name doesn't count] but I'd like to know how you graded a few things. Or how these things add up. The following not withstanding, I'd still like to thank you for the test, and taking the time for it.

5+6+9+9+15=44. You wrote 41.

Extra Deck: You graded my Extra Deck 8/10. Yet you never seen my Extra deck, exception of 2 cards. Gachi and Gangaridai. How can you grade an Extra deck on knowing it contains 15 cards, and only knowing 2 of them?

Main Deck Synergy: You give me 5/10. Yet it works great in combination with Beautunaful Princess and Tragoedia. Mainly, the rest is Support directly for Gishki or things such as Salvage for grabbing the discarded Shadow, Vision or the Abyss back, Trade-In for easy draws with Soul Ogre and LEvianima.

Card Utilization: I used my resources to the max, yet get 5/10. I'd like to know why, so I know how to improve on that field.

Concentration: Which missplays did I make? I hardly believe that banishing Gishki Aquamirror and immediately correcting, counts as a grave error worth taking 2 points.

Siding Skills: All you've seen from my Siding is that I put in a Maxx and a Debunk. Nothing else. You didn't even want to see my screens of what I sided. So how can you properly Grade this?

I don't mean this personal, but I'd like to know how all of the above can be done with insufficient information, or what the decisions were based upon. I hope you can explain them for me.
Back to top Go down
PrincessFairy
Admin
PrincessFairy

PostSubject: Re: Death the Kid Results   Death the Kid Results I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 3:40 pm

well you grade the extra deck and sides by either noticing them being changed as in for the sides but extrea deck you normally grade them if they use them and when they use them on there choice of cards well thts how i grade this
Back to top Go down
https://starliegemagician.forumotion.com
Death the Kid

Death the Kid

PostSubject: Re: Death the Kid Results   Death the Kid Results I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 3:57 pm

But how can you do that, when the Deck mainly focuses on their main deck plays? My Gishki build works around Zielgigas. I don't use my Extra that often. I used Gachi twice, and Gangaridai once, in the entire Match. I spammed Zielgigas. Seems kinda off to me. At least judge how the Extra/Side is built. You can't make judgment without any information is what I'm saying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death the Kid Results   Death the Kid Results I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 5:07 pm

O_O He's got a point BTW Where are my test results you failed me but i dont know cant you like give a run by on how I did
Back to top Go down
Princess Hyakka

Princess Hyakka

PostSubject: Re: Death the Kid Results   Death the Kid Results I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 5:35 pm

i didnt test u lol
and
if she shows me the pic of her side and extra i can change it but if i leave it blank then she will be in a lower dorm
Back to top Go down
Death the Kid

Death the Kid

PostSubject: Re: Death the Kid Results   Death the Kid Results I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 5:45 pm

I offered you the Screenshots. You said you didn't need them. Wtf :l

That screwed up part aside, I still have the shots. Kept them around just in case. Like now, pretty handy.

Before Siding: https://i.imgur.com/ei4SDzN.png
After Siding: https://i.imgur.com/k2Qo1RZ.png

Also, the first post in this topic still applies. All those questions. I still want to know about all that, please.
Back to top Go down
Princess Hyakka

Princess Hyakka

PostSubject: Re: Death the Kid Results   Death the Kid Results I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 6:04 pm

i re-did the scores it added up to 65 also i re edited the reults
Back to top Go down
Death the Kid

Death the Kid

PostSubject: Re: Death the Kid Results   Death the Kid Results I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 6:07 pm

Oky, thanks. 75, btw. Plus the 10 of 2-0'ing the match xS
If you could answer these, too. That'd be great!

Death the Kid wrote:
Extra Deck: You graded my Extra Deck 8/10. Yet you never seen my Extra deck, exception of 2 cards. Gachi and Gangaridai. How can you grade an Extra deck on knowing it contains 15 cards, and only knowing 2 of them?

Main Deck Synergy: You give me 5/10. Yet it works great in combination with Beautunaful Princess and Tragoedia. Mainly, the rest is Support directly for Gishki or things such as Salvage for grabbing the discarded Shadow, Vision or the Abyss back, Trade-In for easy draws with Soul Ogre and LEvianima.

Card Utilization: I used my resources to the max, yet get 5/10. I'd like to know why, so I know how to improve on that field.

Concentration: Which missplays did I make? I hardly believe that banishing Gishki Aquamirror and immediately correcting, counts as a grave error worth taking 2 points.

Siding Skills: All you've seen from my Siding is that I put in a Maxx and a Debunk. Nothing else. You didn't even want to see my screens of what I sided. So how can you properly Grade this?
Back to top Go down
PrincessFairy
Admin
PrincessFairy

PostSubject: Re: Death the Kid Results   Death the Kid Results I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 6:45 pm

hmm well ill talk to messiah about redoing the point system and death your a girl?

Back to top Go down
https://starliegemagician.forumotion.com
xekoz2

xekoz2

PostSubject: Re: Death the Kid Results   Death the Kid Results I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:11 pm

I one day aspire to be as sassy yet respectful as this kid. (pun intended)
Back to top Go down
Death the Kid

Death the Kid

PostSubject: Re: Death the Kid Results   Death the Kid Results I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 3:56 am

Lol Xekoz.

And Fairy, again, it's not the system. The system is fine. It's just how it's being used that's, well. Wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death the Kid Results   Death the Kid Results I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 8:08 pm

Like xekoz said and damn how long HAVE you been playing duel monsters
Back to top Go down
Death the Kid

Death the Kid

PostSubject: Re: Death the Kid Results   Death the Kid Results I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 3:16 am

A rather long time on DN. Ever since it came out, more or less. Ex DN Admin. Konami Judge, I Judge our Locals. I've an extensive resume. And seeing things being graded so. Unprofessionally, makes me itchy. Again, it's nothing personal to the testers here. But if I don't say it, who will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death the Kid Results   Death the Kid Results I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death the Kid Results
Page 1 of 1