Starliege Magician Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starliege Magician Academy

An academy for all who seek to become better duelists.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
MENU
Game Station
-----------
Latest topics
» Activity Guys!
356 Cards. Can a deck be made? I_icon_minitimeby White Fox Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:55 am

» Help Guys!!!!
356 Cards. Can a deck be made? I_icon_minitimeby AvatarOfGusto Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:01 pm

» Is the forum dead?
356 Cards. Can a deck be made? I_icon_minitimeby White Fox Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:04 am

» Goodbye, graveyard forum
356 Cards. Can a deck be made? I_icon_minitimeby xekoz2 Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:30 pm

» Name a Card Game!
356 Cards. Can a deck be made? I_icon_minitimeby QueenLeo139 Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:20 am

» I'm here, I guess.
356 Cards. Can a deck be made? I_icon_minitimeby xekoz2 Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:51 pm

» Introduction thing
356 Cards. Can a deck be made? I_icon_minitimeby Princess Hyakka Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:17 pm

» Duelingnetwork
356 Cards. Can a deck be made? I_icon_minitimeby PrincessFairy Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:38 pm

» [Girls]Miyuki-chan's Test Result
356 Cards. Can a deck be made? I_icon_minitimeby xekoz2 Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:50 pm

Most Viewed Topics
YGOpro/DEVpro sleeves
Ghostrick Guide
Infernoids Discussion
Princess Hyakka's Deck Garage
Name a Card Game!
Forum Rules
Is the forum dead?
Testing Rubric
Shiver in fear D:
Goodbye, graveyard forum
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

356 Cards. Can a deck be made?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
zak561

zak561

356 Cards. Can a deck be made? Empty
PostSubject: 356 Cards. Can a deck be made?   356 Cards. Can a deck be made? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 12:03 am

So I only recently started playing Yugioh, but you could say I'm a reformed collector. I'm looking to make a deck or two out of this mess, but I'm far too inexperienced to put them together in a way that will hold up. So I challenge the academy, put it together. Here's the list of the 356
Back to top Go down
PrincessFairy
Admin
PrincessFairy

PostSubject: Re: 356 Cards. Can a deck be made?   356 Cards. Can a deck be made? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 2:26 am

hahaha screw that i am so not wanting to serch that meany cards xD
Back to top Go down
https://starliegemagician.forumotion.com
White Fox

White Fox

PostSubject: Re: 356 Cards. Can a deck be made?   356 Cards. Can a deck be made? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 11:53 am

Back to top Go down
xekoz2

xekoz2

PostSubject: Re: 356 Cards. Can a deck be made?   356 Cards. Can a deck be made? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 7:01 pm

Someone get Hyakka in here She's a deck god
Back to top Go down
! The Messiah !
Admin
! The Messiah !

PostSubject: Re: 356 Cards. Can a deck be made?   356 Cards. Can a deck be made? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:47 pm

Click here for Deck:

Deck Link: https://i.imgur.com/9yPnRfk.png (if not showing above)

Deck Strategy: Grind until you can win as well as disrupting your opponent's plays.

Card Choice Explanation:

Monsters

Blazing Inpachi- Nice Beater and a target for Inferno
Great Angus- Same as Blazing Inpachi
Drillago- Nice effect when your opponent has little life point left and you cant get over their monsters.
Bubbleman- Target for Mother Grizzly, and a helpful special summon if you need one.
Inferno- Burns your opponent's life points (this will be one of your main combos)
Medusa Worm- Destroys monster and effect is reusable
Mine Golem- Burn your opponents life points when destroyed
Mother Grizzly- Can target itself as well as others
Penguin Soldier- Helpful effect as well as a target for Mother Grizzly if need be
Thestalos- Your "boss" monster
UFO Turtle- Can target itself as well as others
Wall of Illusion- Nice effect as well as nice defensive stats
Yomi Ship- Your main Mother grizzly target when you want to destroy your opp's Monster

Spells

Big Bang Shot- Mainly an equip for Inferno or your other monsters if you need the extra attack boost
Black Pendant- Same as Big Bang Shot, but a burning secondary effect
Dark Hole- Helps clear the field
Fissure- Helps clear your opponent of their monsters on the field
Megamorph- Gives Extra Powerboost, be wary of secondary effect
Mystical Space Typhoon- Gets rid of your opponents spell or traps
Riryoku- Helps you get over some of your Opponents monsters, works very well with inferno
Swords of Revealing Light- Helps you stall for a few turns as you get your combo's ready
Upstart Goblin- Helps thin deck so you get your main cards faster

Traps

Call of the Haunted- Self Explanatory, it just helps you get back some of your key monsters.
Compulsory Evacuation Device- Helps you clear some of your opponent's monster from the field.
Dust Tornado- It does the same thing as MST, but with a little bit of extra stuff.
Karma Cut- Helps you clear some of your opponent's monster from the field.
Magic Cylinder- Help inflict damage to your opponent and lets you save your monster.
Mind Crush- If you know a card in your opponent's hand, helps you get rid of it before they can use it.
Negate Attack- Saves your monsters from being destroyed.
Reckless Greed- Helps speed up your draws (be wary of second part).
Sakuretsu Armor-Destroy your opponent's monster and saves your own.
Kurenai- Works well when your opponent has little life points left.
Torrential- Helps clear the field of monsters especially if your opponent has a lot of them on the field.

Disregard the Sebek's Blessing that is in the Side Deck part.

So essentially what you want to do is stall a bit with either UFO Turtle or Mother Grizzly, until you can draw cards that will help you clear the field, like Dark Hole, Torrential, And Dust Tornado (for Spells and Traps). Once you get the field clear enough summon some of your stronger monsters like Inpachi, Great Angus, and Thesthalos, equip them with the equip spells and then try to reduce your opponent Lps. If you can try to summon Inferno as well and use his eff, along with your equip cards to destroy some of your opponents weaker monsters in battle, and then use his eff to burn your opponent for 1500 extra life points. Once you feel your opponent's life points have been reduced enough, try to use Kurenai to give the final blow. If you dont have Kurenai then just Keep attacking until hopefully you win.

I hope you enjoy the deck. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zak561

zak561

PostSubject: Re: 356 Cards. Can a deck be made?   356 Cards. Can a deck be made? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 10:19 pm

! The Messiah ! wrote:
Click here for Deck:

Deck Link: https://i.imgur.com/9yPnRfk.png (if not showing above)

Deck Strategy: Grind until you can win as well as disrupting your opponent's plays.

Card Choice Explanation:

Monsters

Blazing Inpachi- Nice Beater and a target for Inferno
Great Angus- Same as Blazing Inpachi
Drillago- Nice effect when your opponent has little life point left and you cant get over their monsters.
Bubbleman- Target for Mother Grizzly, and a helpful special summon if you need one.
Inferno- Burns your opponent's life points (this will be one of your main combos)
Medusa Worm- Destroys monster and effect is reusable
Mine Golem- Burn your opponents life points when destroyed
Mother Grizzly- Can target itself as well as others
Penguin Soldier- Helpful effect as well as a target for Mother Grizzly if need be
Thestalos- Your "boss" monster
UFO Turtle- Can target itself as well as others
Wall of Illusion- Nice effect as well as nice defensive stats
Yomi Ship- Your main Mother grizzly target when you want to destroy your opp's Monster

Spells

Big Bang Shot- Mainly an equip for Inferno or your other monsters if you need the extra attack boost
Black Pendant- Same as Big Bang Shot, but a burning secondary effect
Dark Hole- Helps clear the field
Fissure- Helps clear your opponent of their monsters on the field
Megamorph- Gives Extra Powerboost, be wary of secondary effect
Mystical Space Typhoon- Gets rid of your opponents spell or traps
Riryoku- Helps you get over some of your Opponents monsters, works very well with inferno
Swords of Revealing Light- Helps you stall for a few turns as you get your combo's ready
Upstart Goblin- Helps thin deck so you get your main cards faster

Traps

Call of the Haunted- Self Explanatory,  it just helps you get back some of your key monsters.
Compulsory Evacuation Device- Helps you clear some of your opponent's monster from the field.
Dust Tornado- It does the same thing as MST, but with a little bit of extra stuff.
Karma Cut-  Helps you clear some of your opponent's monster from the field.
Magic Cylinder- Help inflict damage to your opponent and lets you save your monster.
Mind Crush- If you know a card in your opponent's hand, helps you get rid of it before they can use it.
Negate Attack- Saves your monsters from being destroyed.
Reckless Greed- Helps speed up your draws (be wary of second part).
Sakuretsu Armor-Destroy your opponent's monster and saves your own.
Kurenai- Works well when your opponent has little life points left.
Torrential- Helps clear the field of monsters especially if your opponent has a lot of them on the field.

Disregard the Sebek's Blessing that is in the Side Deck part.

So essentially what you want to do is stall a bit with either UFO Turtle or Mother Grizzly, until you can draw cards that will help you clear the field, like Dark Hole, Torrential, And Dust Tornado (for Spells and Traps). Once you get the field clear enough summon some of your stronger monsters like Inpachi, Great Angus, and Thesthalos, equip them with the equip spells and then try to reduce your opponent Lps. If you can try to summon Inferno as well and use his eff, along with your equip cards to destroy some of your opponents weaker monsters in battle, and then use his eff to burn your opponent for 1500 extra life points. Once you feel your opponent's life points have been reduced enough, try to use Kurenai to give the final blow. If you dont have Kurenai then just Keep attacking until hopefully you win.

I hope you enjoy the deck. Very Happy

Thank you for the deck and going the extra mile to explain the use and your reasoning for everything! I'm surprised anyone was able to make anything understandable out of that mess. Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 356 Cards. Can a deck be made?   356 Cards. Can a deck be made? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

356 Cards. Can a deck be made?
Page 1 of 1