Starliege Magician Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starliege Magician Academy

An academy for all who seek to become better duelists.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
MENU
Game Station
-----------
Latest topics
» Activity Guys!
scared of the dark???? I_icon_minitimeby White Fox Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:55 am

» Help Guys!!!!
scared of the dark???? I_icon_minitimeby AvatarOfGusto Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:01 pm

» Is the forum dead?
scared of the dark???? I_icon_minitimeby White Fox Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:04 am

» Goodbye, graveyard forum
scared of the dark???? I_icon_minitimeby xekoz2 Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:30 pm

» Name a Card Game!
scared of the dark???? I_icon_minitimeby QueenLeo139 Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:20 am

» I'm here, I guess.
scared of the dark???? I_icon_minitimeby xekoz2 Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:51 pm

» Introduction thing
scared of the dark???? I_icon_minitimeby Princess Hyakka Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:17 pm

» Duelingnetwork
scared of the dark???? I_icon_minitimeby PrincessFairy Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:38 pm

» [Girls]Miyuki-chan's Test Result
scared of the dark???? I_icon_minitimeby xekoz2 Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:50 pm

Most Viewed Topics
YGOpro/DEVpro sleeves
Ghostrick Guide
Infernoids Discussion
Princess Hyakka's Deck Garage
Name a Card Game!
Is the forum dead?
Forum Rules
Testing Rubric
Shiver in fear D:
Goodbye, graveyard forum
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

scared of the dark????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PrincessFairy
Admin
PrincessFairy

scared of the dark???? Empty
PostSubject: scared of the dark????   scared of the dark???? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 1:48 am

okay i was through my house its pitch black out and its midnight with my flashlight looked at the mirror and jumped terrified and then into the kitchen and see a wite eyes again jumping of being scared to seeing its a cat then walking by my cousins room seeing dolls well im and scared to death somethings gonna come out and take me away >.< idk about anyone else but whoes all scared of the dark cuz right now im hugging my stuff anime(witch is a dog) terrified lol
Back to top Go down
https://starliegemagician.forumotion.com
White Fox

White Fox

PostSubject: Re: scared of the dark????   scared of the dark???? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 3:12 am

Last time I was scared of the dark was.... I am not sure. Many years ago before I started to practice Kendo. If something comes out, just hit it with your flashlight x3. If that does not help.... you have knifes in the kitchen...I guess a vase....your own fists, maybe a table lamp?`Hmm...try to think like this..."the darkness should be afraid of me" XD
Back to top Go down
PrincessFairy
Admin
PrincessFairy

PostSubject: Re: scared of the dark????   scared of the dark???? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 10:44 am

Lol wrll idk i just get scared easy but i been in boxing kick boxing mma and 3 ifferent martial arts for quite a while mow lol so i ahould be fine
Back to top Go down
https://starliegemagician.forumotion.com
! The Messiah !
Admin
! The Messiah !

PostSubject: Re: scared of the dark????   scared of the dark???? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 12:44 am

When I was younger my dad's form of punishment was locking me in a small room with the lights off. A lot of people might think its abusive, but I rather enjoyed it. There were times when our power used to go out and the landlord wouldnt fix it until the next day, so I would constantly be in the dark. After as while I got comfortable in the dark, and even today, while we own our own house and stuff, I still keep the light in my room dim. The only time the dark gave me chills is when my college roommates and I would get bored and decide to walk through graveyards without a flashlight. We were dumb, I know, but alot of cool stories came from our little escapades.
Back to top Go down
Princess Hyakka

Princess Hyakka

PostSubject: Re: scared of the dark????   scared of the dark???? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 11:56 am

lol if you know how to fight like me and you took class knowing how to fight lol you can just beat up the evil spirit lol just dip your hand into holy water then punch them away xD but overall i like the dark its funny i can see so much better in the dark than sun i dont wear glasses
Back to top Go down
White Fox

White Fox

PostSubject: Re: scared of the dark????   scared of the dark???? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 2:14 pm

Princess Hyakka wrote:
i can see so much better in the dark than sun

Are you the darkness yourself ._. ?
Back to top Go down
Princess Hyakka

Princess Hyakka

PostSubject: Re: scared of the dark????   scared of the dark???? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 5:54 pm

White Fox wrote:
Princess Hyakka wrote:
i can see so much better in the dark than sun

Are you the darkness yourself ._. ?

im a vampire ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: scared of the dark????   scared of the dark???? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

scared of the dark????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Starliege Magician Academy :: Miscallaneous :: Spam-
Jump to: