Starliege Magician Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starliege Magician Academy

An academy for all who seek to become better duelists.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
MENU
Game Station
-----------
Latest topics
» Activity Guys!
I never thought I would suggest this..... I_icon_minitimeby White Fox Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:55 am

» Help Guys!!!!
I never thought I would suggest this..... I_icon_minitimeby AvatarOfGusto Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:01 pm

» Is the forum dead?
I never thought I would suggest this..... I_icon_minitimeby White Fox Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:04 am

» Goodbye, graveyard forum
I never thought I would suggest this..... I_icon_minitimeby xekoz2 Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:30 pm

» Name a Card Game!
I never thought I would suggest this..... I_icon_minitimeby QueenLeo139 Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:20 am

» I'm here, I guess.
I never thought I would suggest this..... I_icon_minitimeby xekoz2 Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:51 pm

» Introduction thing
I never thought I would suggest this..... I_icon_minitimeby Princess Hyakka Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:17 pm

» Duelingnetwork
I never thought I would suggest this..... I_icon_minitimeby PrincessFairy Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:38 pm

» [Girls]Miyuki-chan's Test Result
I never thought I would suggest this..... I_icon_minitimeby xekoz2 Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:50 pm

Most Viewed Topics
YGOpro/DEVpro sleeves
Ghostrick Guide
Infernoids Discussion
Princess Hyakka's Deck Garage
Name a Card Game!
Forum Rules
Is the forum dead?
Testing Rubric
Shiver in fear D:
Goodbye, graveyard forum
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

I never thought I would suggest this.....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
White Fox

White Fox

I never thought I would suggest this..... Empty
PostSubject: I never thought I would suggest this.....   I never thought I would suggest this..... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 5:13 am

I think...we do need dorms....

thundr wrote:
WhiteFox38: Those computers are just racists ._.
thundr: XD
WhiteFox38: p.s wanna join our academy XD ?
WhiteFox38: :3
WhiteFox38: We have cookies....
thundr: sure ill take the test after this
thundr: in a duel if ya wanna watch
WhiteFox38: o.o there are no tests....
WhiteFox38: Just clans and teachers....we do not have dorms xD
thundr: aww thats no fun
thundr: i was a high ranker in my old acadamy

A lot of people want some kind of competition. And a lot of clans just want more members and power. They wont join an empty forum. So.... I will hate myself for this..... but we need dorms and a rank system in order to get single players to join and then they can form clans here. Yes...I know. Then I guess Hyakka and I will test the folks (although I am not as qualified as her ._.). Most of the european and american people just grew up in the capitalism and their mind is set on competition and gaining power. I think we should give them what they want. But at least lets try to figure out an original rank system.
Back to top Go down
PrincessFairy
Admin
PrincessFairy

PostSubject: Re: I never thought I would suggest this.....   I never thought I would suggest this..... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 12:27 pm

Heres my idea on that sure we can have the clans still but put them in a sepreate section like a clans tab them we make an dorm section test every member and place them in 3 dorms well i shouldnt have to detail those but at a certain time period before there tested to move dorm if needed there can be 3 or more ill talk with messaih a out this and see how we can do this but those members have an option to join in the clan and there part of there clans still but ranked in the acadimy
Back to top Go down
https://starliegemagician.forumotion.com
Princess Hyakka

Princess Hyakka

PostSubject: Re: I never thought I would suggest this.....   I never thought I would suggest this..... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 12:29 pm

but were not competitive but we just wanna have fun i was highest tto but im not like a comptetitfve type we should get people to ojoin
Back to top Go down
PrincessFairy
Admin
PrincessFairy

PostSubject: Re: I never thought I would suggest this.....   I never thought I would suggest this..... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 12:44 pm

Well dont mean u have to be competative u chan chose to stay at a low dorm or the form u ranked in i think this could help a lot too woth getting people to join plus if ur wanting to be an a actual clan u can still be in one thats on the forum or ur own somewhere else preferably u join one of ours but its fine and massaih can take the currect collars and change them to dorms style but we would have to make more collars that stand with peoples lileing i think this would be gpod and ur clan can be with other dorms combined lile the girls clan has some really good members ill just talk woth messaih about it
Back to top Go down
https://starliegemagician.forumotion.com
Loci Kittie

Loci Kittie

PostSubject: Re: I never thought I would suggest this.....   I never thought I would suggest this..... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 11:39 pm

Let's see let's see.

Well first of all; Hello, for those of who who don't know me I am Loci, I am the leader of the Memento Clan and at the behest of PrincessFairy (I know her better as Aria) a co-founder (I don't think co-founder works here but I don't know if there's a term for 3 founders) of this Academy. Let me first tell you that your words have not fallen on deaf ears. I understand what is being asked for. You guys used the word "competitive". Though I believe (if I understand correctly) the proper way of putting it would be, that you want something to strive for. You don't want to be stagnant when it comes to events. So like many before you, you have arrived at the "Dorms" idea. However I propose an alternative;

I believe a simple challenge/ranking system shall be more of a fun way of doing things. Though I feel I should elaborate on how this would work.

1. To start the founders of this Academy will all duel each other which will set the first three slots (as shown below).

1.PrincessFairy
2.(Memento)Loci Kittie
3. (I actually haven't met the 3rd founder to my knowledge) ^^;

2a. After the first three ranks have been determined this starts a ranking structure and this is where you come in. You start at the bottom of the ranking structure and work your way up dueling each person. (match style duels only as to avoid the probability of shit hands) so it'll look like this;

1.PrincessFairy
2.(Memento)Loci Kittie
3. Messiah (we're going to put Messiah here for now since he's a huge poster here)
4. You
2b. If you happen to win the match against the lowest ranked person (in this case Messiah) you are to screen cap each win/loss of the match and report them to PrincessFairy or Messiah (if you are dueling Messiah then report to PrincessFairy and the reverse if you are dueling PrincessFairy, this way no foul play may occur...not that I think any will. It just prevents drama.) If you take your win, you will be moved up in the ranking structure as shown below:

1.PrincessFairy
2.(Memento)Loci Kittie
3. You
4. Messiah

Closing statements;
I believe that this structure will allow a challenge that can grow exponentially allowing duelists from all walks of life to come together and find strong and worthy players while helping newer players along the way.

The predicted question;
Q. What if your opponent is unavailable or doesn't respond to you?
A. I propose that if an opponent does not respond to your message or is unavailable for a 7 day period then you win the match by default. Be sure to provide evidence that you have attempted to contact the opponent via private messages on the academy page.

If I have missed anything feel free to respond and ask questions or just simply vote the idea up or down. I'm very personable and won't judge anyone else's ideas harshly especially if they are better than my own. XD

Happy Dueling and may the cards draw ever in your favor.

^ think I stole that from something...not sure but if I did can someone please tell me so I can go watch it again? Thank you Razz
Back to top Go down
Loci Kittie

Loci Kittie

PostSubject: Re: I never thought I would suggest this.....   I never thought I would suggest this..... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 11:50 pm

Oh and in my last post I forgot to touch on dorms. I actually don't mind the idea of dorms, I know some people are against them because the gx series used them as a segregation tool. However I think that if they aren't used in the same dividing fashion and more as a team thing then it's completely chill. I know that in the past the dorms that I've been in I just joined because they had cooler names than the others XD so idk.

Anyways if you guys ever need anything, have any questions or whatever you can always pm me on here (probably won't get it for a few days since PrincessFairy is always having to remind me of the link) or you can email me at Shadowstormproductions@gmail.com (a much better option).
Back to top Go down
! The Messiah !
Admin
! The Messiah !

PostSubject: Re: I never thought I would suggest this.....   I never thought I would suggest this..... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 4:31 pm

Damn I leave for a few days and all this happens...alas I shall work on something to accommodate all of this I guess o.o soo much work though >.< lol jkjk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I never thought I would suggest this.....   I never thought I would suggest this..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I never thought I would suggest this.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Starliege Magician Academy :: Academy Center :: Suggestions/Maintenence-
Jump to: