Starliege Magician Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starliege Magician Academy

An academy for all who seek to become better duelists.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
MENU
Game Station
-----------
Latest topics
» Activity Guys!
Infernoids Discussion  I_icon_minitimeby White Fox Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:55 am

» Help Guys!!!!
Infernoids Discussion  I_icon_minitimeby AvatarOfGusto Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:01 pm

» Is the forum dead?
Infernoids Discussion  I_icon_minitimeby White Fox Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:04 am

» Goodbye, graveyard forum
Infernoids Discussion  I_icon_minitimeby xekoz2 Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:30 pm

» Name a Card Game!
Infernoids Discussion  I_icon_minitimeby QueenLeo139 Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:20 am

» I'm here, I guess.
Infernoids Discussion  I_icon_minitimeby xekoz2 Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:51 pm

» Introduction thing
Infernoids Discussion  I_icon_minitimeby Princess Hyakka Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:17 pm

» Duelingnetwork
Infernoids Discussion  I_icon_minitimeby PrincessFairy Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:38 pm

» [Girls]Miyuki-chan's Test Result
Infernoids Discussion  I_icon_minitimeby xekoz2 Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:50 pm

Most Viewed Topics
YGOpro/DEVpro sleeves
Ghostrick Guide
Infernoids Discussion
Princess Hyakka's Deck Garage
Name a Card Game!
Is the forum dead?
Forum Rules
Testing Rubric
Shiver in fear D:
Goodbye, graveyard forum
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Infernoids Discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess Hyakka

Princess Hyakka

Infernoids Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: Infernoids Discussion    Infernoids Discussion  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 1:33 pm

Here is my discussion on the new archtype Infernoids hope you enjoy Smile

INDEX:
I. There Story (So Far)
II. The Cards
III. The Deck

Chapter. 1 There Story (So Far)

In times immemorial, these messengers of the inferno were sealed away inside the Sacred Tree of the Naturia along with the "Qliphorts". Their forms are said to be based on those of ancient monsters who were seized and captured. Thus the Infernoids monsters' corruptions of the names of biblical demons, such as "Lucifuge" and "Beelzebub". Nehemoth and Andramelech, are the non-corrupted versions. These demons are said to be the rulers of the Qliphoth. Their Spell and Trap Cards are named after the Purgatory.

Chapter 2. The Cards

Infernoids Discussion  300px-10

Infernoid Adramelech
(インフェルノイド・アドラメレク) (lv.Cool (Atk/Def = 2800/0) Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand or Graveyard) by banishing 3 other "Infernoid" monster from your hand or Graveyard, while the combined Level/Rank of all Effect Monsters you control is 8 or less, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. During the Damage Step, if this attacking card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard: It can make a second attack in a row. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can Tribute 1 monster, then target 1 card in your opponent's Graveyard; banish it.

( Well the good thing i must say in my opinion is that it can make a second Attack in a row. But the down side is that it must destroy a monster by battle and if you think about it decks later on when these archtype come out there are cards that can stop there second Attack or simply destroy the monster before it hits the field.

Infernoids Discussion  300px-11

Infernoid Asmodai
(インフェルノイド・アシュメダイ) (Lv.5) (Atk/Def = 2200/0) Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand or Graveyard) by banishing 2 other "Infernoid" monster from your hand or Graveyard, while the combined Level/Rank of all Effect Monsters you control is 8 or less, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent by attacking an opponent's monster: You can send 1 random card from your opponent's hand to the Graveyard. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can Tribute 1 monster, then target 1 card in your opponent's Graveyard; banish it.

(Its not a bad effect honestly its just like "Infernoid Adramelech" but he must destroy a monster not inflect battle damage to it. Over all when these archtypes come out this card will be a 50/50 to run in your main deck or side. I mean who wouldn't love to inflict damage and sending 1 card from their hand to the grave)

Infernoids Discussion  300px-12

Infernoid Astaroth
(インフェルノイド・アスタロス) (Lv.4) (Atk/Def = 1800/0) Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 1 other "Infernoid" monster from your hand or Graveyard, while the combined Level/Rank of all Effect Monsters you control is 8 or less, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Once per turn: You can target 1 Spell/Trap Card on the field; destroy it. This card cannot attack the turn you activate this effect. Once per turn, during your opponent's turn: You can Tribute 1 monster, then target 1 card in your opponent's Graveyard; banish it (this is a Quick Effect).
[show]

(Well what to say about this beautiful card once it is summon destroy 1 Spell/Trap card on the field it doesn't matter if it is set, continues, field, etc. Its like a walking MST, and its a level 4 atk is good but only 1 problem cant atk the same turn you use this effect. But you wouldn't atk because you can either Xyz, or Synchro then atk with that card you summoned)

Infernoids Discussion  300px-13

Infernoid Beelzebul
(インフェルノイド・ベルゼブル) (Lv.2) (Atk/Def = 0/2000) Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 1 other "Infernoid" monster from your hand or Graveyard, while the combined Level/Rank of all Effect Monsters you control is 8 or less, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Once per turn: You can target 1 face-up card your opponent controls; return it to the hand. Once per turn, during your opponent's turn: You can Tribute 1 monster, then target 1 card in your opponent's Graveyard; banish it (this is a Quick Effect).

(Good Def, Nice Effect, Low Level. When they Atk this face down card you inflict some damage which is a good thing. Then you can return that card they atk with to there hand so ya Nueff said)

Infernoids Discussion  300px-14

Infernoid Lucifugus
(インフェルノイド・ルキフグス) (Lv.3) (Atk/Def = 1600/0) Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 1 other "Infernoid" monster from your hand or Graveyard, while the combined Level/Rank of all Effect Monsters you control is 8 or less, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Once per turn: You can target 1 monster on the field; destroy it. This card cannot attack the turn you activate this effect. Once per turn, during your opponent's turn: You can Tribute 1 monster, then target 1 card in your opponent's Graveyard; banish it (this is a Quick Effect).

(Well same its the same in a way like "Infernoid Astaroth" but this card is like a walking Blackrose but destroy only 1 card. Its a level 3 good decent attack so over all its a good card to main)

Infernoids Discussion  300px-15

Infernoid Nehemoth
(インフェルノイド・ネヘモス) (Lv.10) (Atk/Def = 3000/3000) Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand or Graveyard) by banishing 3 other "Infernoid" monsters from your hand and/or Graveyard, while the combined Level/Rank of all Effect Monsters you control is 8 or less, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. When this card is Special Summoned: You can destroy all other monsters on the field. Once per turn, during either player's turn, when a Spell/Trap effect is activated: You can Tribute 1 monster; negate the activation, and if you do, banish it.

(Boss Attack, Monster Effect, is a good card lol its a JD but a Evil version of JD " But its not" lol nuke the field atk with a 3000 beater lol i cant see any down side besides its high level)

Infernoids Discussion  300px-16

Infernoid Vael
(インフェルノイド・ヴァエル) (Lv.7) (Atk/Def = 2600/0) Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand or Graveyard) by banishing 3 other "Infernoid" monsters from your hand or Graveyard, while the combined Level/Rank of all Effect Monsters you control is 8 or less, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. At the end of the Battle Phase, if this card attacked an opponent's monster: You can banish 1 card on the field. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can Tribute 1 monster, then target 1 card in your opponent's Graveyard; banish it.

(Not a bad card it banish 1 card which is good lol and also its a level 7 you can easily Xyz summon for a big eye, draccosack, etc. so thats a good thing use its eff banish summon dracco then tokens for days lol)

The Deck:

2x Infernoid Adramelech
1x Infernoid Asmodai
3x Infernoid Astaroth
2x Infernoid Beelzebul
3x Infernoid Lucifugus
1x Infernoid Nehemoth
1x Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos
2x Scarm, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss
2x Tour Bus To Forbidden Realms
3x Tour Guide From the Underworld

3x Overflowing Purgatory
1x Burial from a Different Dimension
2x Terraforming
3x Mystical Space
2x Lance
1x Raigeki

1x Awakened Purgatory
2x D Prison
1x Solemn
1x Torrential
1x Bottomless
1x Compuls
1x Needle Ceiling

2x Dante
1x Zenmaines
2x Leviair
1x Exciton
1x Number 101
1x Maestroke
1x Number 50
1x Number 103
2x Gachi
1x Felgrand
1x Heliopolish
1x Number 107

Back to top Go down
White Fox

White Fox

PostSubject: Re: Infernoids Discussion    Infernoids Discussion  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 1:58 pm

At least they have a boss monster people can get rid off. After Apoqliphort Towers every other boss monster seems to me like a:

Infernoids Discussion  Ladybug-in-tennessee
Back to top Go down
Princess Hyakka

Princess Hyakka

PostSubject: Re: Infernoids Discussion    Infernoids Discussion  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 2:44 am

lol actually it is lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infernoids Discussion    Infernoids Discussion  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infernoids Discussion
Page 1 of 1