Starliege Magician Academy

An academy for all who seek to become better duelists.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
MENU
Game Station
-----------
Latest topics
» Activity Guys!
by White Fox Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:55 am

» Help Guys!!!!
by AvatarOfGusto Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:01 pm

» Is the forum dead?
by White Fox Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:04 am

» Goodbye, graveyard forum
by xekoz2 Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:30 pm

» Name a Card Game!
by QueenLeo139 Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:20 am

» I'm here, I guess.
by xekoz2 Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:51 pm

» Introduction thing
by Princess Hyakka Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:17 pm

» Duelingnetwork
by PrincessFairy Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:38 pm

» [Girls]Miyuki-chan's Test Result
by xekoz2 Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:50 pm

Most Viewed Topics
YGOpro/DEVpro sleeves
Ghostrick Guide
Princess Hyakka's Deck Garage
Shiver in fear D:
Infernoids Discussion
Name a Card Game!
Forum Rules
Testing Rubric
Death the Kid Results
The Struggles of Being a Girl on DN
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Share | 

TheNoobGirl's test results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
White Fox

PostSubject: TheNoobGirl's test results   Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:44 pm

Harpie vs Madolche

Duel Results: 0-2 for me (0/10)

Your deck had exact 40 cards, if I recall it right, only you extra deck lacked. Every single card I saw, belonged to a normal Harpie deck. But I got eyes cancer when I saw Marshmallon Glasses. Please take it out, I will explain soon why. You could have made Dracossack during your first duel, but instead you went for Harpie's pet Phantasmal Dragon. During your second and first duel you could have made Chidori, but you prefered to have two Harpies on the field. When you intend to use Icarus Attack, its ok to do so, but if you know your opponent will just clean your board next turn, you have to take a risk sometimes and for some reason you did not blow up your Hysteric Sign.

Main Deck Structure: 12/15 - Does the deck look consistent? *please take out Marshmallon, its not really a wall and can be removed any time by your opponent with ease*

Main Deck Synergy: 6/10 - Do the cards support each other well? *They did, although you did not use all the possible moves*

Extra Deck: 6/10 - Was the Extra deck appropriate and mesh well with the Main deck? *It did work with the deck, but you did not really use it and also it had only 11 cards. Please add all the posible xyz and other summons you can make with your deck and use its full content*

Card Utilization: 4/10 - Did the student utilize his/her cards properly? *You did not went into your Xyzs and you also did not blow up your own Hysteric Sign, although you could do so several times*

Concentration: 5/10 - Subtract 2 for every misplay, until 0. *Hysteric Sign, you could have stopped my Hootcake play with Icarus and you activated your field spell although I had Anti-Spell Fragrance on my field*

Control of the Duel: 4/10 - Did the student have a clear dominance throughout the duel *You did stop me twice at the beginning of each duel, but you never took the lead*

Siding Skills: 0/10 - Did the student side in everything he could to hinder the Tester's deck? *I did not see any siding*

Respect: 15/15 - Was the student respectful throughout the match? *You said gl hf and apologized for leaving so soon*

Final Score: 52/100
0-50 places you in Charmers
51-85 places you in Sorcerers
86-100 places you in Grand Mage

You barely made it to Sorcerer. Please improve your deck and use all of your possible moves. But nevertheless congratulations. Your deck has so a lot of potential, you should use it ^-^
Back to top Go down
View user profile

TheNoobGirl's test results
Page 1 of 1